"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures."
Henry Ward Beecher

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm Gone By Tyrone Woodward

I picked up the phone but refused to deal
Some how I feel it's my only way out
To never return would be the best thing for me
She hirt me so much as she can see
I'm left all alone with no wear to go
And now I feel I must let her know

I'm Gone, I'm Gone, I'm Gone

At first she said we'd always be together
She came in from the cold and the December wheather
She made me feel complete again and again
Now the only thing I can say to win in the end is that

I'm Gone, I'm Gone, I'm Gone

What I can't believe now that we've parted
Is how she could change and be so dishearting
Maybe that's what makes this love continue to burn
For within my heart there's a hirt that I didn't earn
So I must let her fly like a bird
Just let her go without saying a word
Somehow she'll know when I don't return
I'd really like to see her face when she feels this burn
On the second she knows

I'm Gone, I'm Gone, I'm Gone

She don't know why I'm leaving or what to do
Rigth now she ani't even got a clue
That in the morning I'll be starting a new
Being in this relationship has took it's told
This whole hook up is starting to mold
What I can't understand as I take out my parting list
Is how and why she could be so heartlist
As I look at her picture and remember our first kiss
If things go right she won't need a plan
Cause God made sure to leave her on demand
And for her I've done all that I can so

I'm Gone, I'm Gone, I'm Gone     

No comments:

Post a Comment